Blue Horizons Clearfast Aqua Sachet (150ml)
- Convenient pre-measured 150ml sachet
- Fast acting liquid clarifier & flocculant
- Easy pour nozzle
- Clears cloudy water fast
- Improves filter efficiency
Each 150ml sachet will treat up to 11,000 gallons
Note: For use in swimming pools onlyMore info
Blue Horizons Clearfast
A fast acting clarifier/flocculant that when used regularly will improve filtration efficiency and ensure sparkling pool water.
1. Prior to using Clearfast ensure algae are pre-treated in the previous 24 hours to release algae from pool surfaces. Adjust pH to desired range 7.2 – 7.6.
2. Backwash the filter (or clean the cartridge) and then return to the normal filtration setting prior to use.
3. Pour the sachet contents into the deepest part of the pool whilst the pump(s) are turned ‘on’ or alternatively for improved distribution pre-mix the product in 4.5 litre (1 gallon) of water and pour throughout the pool. Leave pumps ‘on’ for 6 – 8 hours after application.
4. After treatment - after heavy clarity problems it may be necessary to remove the fine sediment formed on the pool floor via an automatic pool cleaner or in the case of heavier settlement manually vacuum with the filter set to waste.
5. After the sediment is removed set the filter to back wash until the waste water is clear, before resuming normal filtration.
Note: As Aqua Sachets cannot be re-sealed, the whole sachet must be used in one treatment.